Custom order for Ashlie :)
Two Fresh Pacific Love blankets at custom size of 150cm x 125cm @ $160each
One white edge, One orange edge
There is quantity of TWO in this product so save the link. You can process individually at separate times or at once.
Thank you so much!
Hello again wool fans! We have been collaborating with the lambs again and are leaping with excitement because the third instalment of our new blanket range – ‘The Winegum Collection’ is ready! Presenting…
Each blanket’s top and bottoms edges are stitched with strong NZ cotton in a choice of Fresh White or Retro Orange. And in keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
This isn’t just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Join an exclusive club: For each new release, we commemorate the first 50 blankets sold with hand-embroidered numbering on the label, and a 'First50' swing tag. Get in quick!
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 151cm x 200cm - ideal for a single or king-single bed blanket; a super generous snuggle blanket; stylish picnic blanket or the inevitable ‘hut’ slung over two dining-room chairs.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, the last remaining mill in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
In line with our returns and refunds policy if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it can be returned to us within 14 days for a full refund (excluding delivery costs)
We are happy to ship Worldwide! For those outside New Zealand and Australia, please first complete your purchase at checkout. We will then contact you with shipping costs based on your location. Thank you :)