All the characteristics of our beautiful "Hot Coal" Throw but in baby blanket/pram size. Super cute, cool grey, soooo warm.
68cm x 140cm
This sweetie blanket would make a lovely gift!
A serious blanket for serious comfort.
This limited release coal-grey knee-rug provides warmth that defies the elements.
Being double thickness, it has a felt-like weight with a super-soft spongey texture.
In useful throw size offering instant temperature regulation, this is an essential winter item for the home office, sports field, or wherever you need some serious comfort to fight the cold.
- Coal-grey with a choice of light caramel or dark charcoal stitching
- Double thickness weight
- Super soft texture
- Instant temperature regulation
- Fresh Retro Love label in damask
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line, and a limited release until stocks run out.
What size are they?
- 140 x 120cm - ideal for a knee-rug/throw.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and spongey felt like weave, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product.
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, the last remaining mill in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Shop Now’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
Any queries regarding this item or items from Fresh Retro Love please send us a message, we would be happy to help.