The photos shown here are of the Single size blanket.
Get ready to rock your world with a blanket that is as flamboyant and colourful as the iconic artist who inspired it…Prince!
“PURPLE RAIN” is the third blanket to join our 80's inspired Quiet Riot collection.
This spectacular blanket takes colour and attitude inspiration from Prince’s stage-shows. With gorgeous purple hues and a stunning gold highlight woven in with some of our most popular colours, we’ve created a blanket that is sure to become a total show stopper in your home.
Lip-smacker* – Hot pink
Raspberry Beret – Delicious red/pink
Club Night mauve – Is it blue or purple…you decide
Prince purple* - It’s definitely purple
Spotlight – gold, like the album
Each blanket’s top and bottom edges are stitched with strong cotton in matching magenta. And in keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 151cm x 200cm - ideal for a single or king-single bed blanket; a super generous snuggle blanket; stylish picnic blanket or the inevitable ‘hut’ slung over two dining-room chairs.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
In line with our returns and refunds policy if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it can be returned to us within 14 days for a full refund (excluding delivery costs)
We are happy to ship Worldwide! For those outside New Zealand and Australia, please first complete your purchase at checkout. We will then contact you with shipping costs based on your location. Thank you :)