Back in stock! SHIPPING WED 24th NOVEMBER 2021
After years of breathing new life into retro wool blankets, we felt inspired to reinvent these amazing products, and in doing so, reignite an industry that has laid dormant for over 30 years. We are so excited to be able to create some fresh retro-cool, and what better time than spring to welcome this new collection to the world!
Named the ‘Winegum Collection’, the colours are a nod to the winegums we all love and adore. Each release will be timed to usher in a change in season, and so it is with great pride that this spring, we present the first in our collection:
“FRESH CITRUS LOVE”
Emerging from the chill of winter with increasing light, new life, fresh green grass and cheerful bulbs, the colours of this blanket celebrate the promise of warmer days and al fresco living…
Each blankets’ top and bottom edges are stitched with strong NZ cotton in Fresh White. And in keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 151cm x 200cm - ideal for a single or king-single bed blanket; a super generous snuggle blanket; stylish picnic blanket or the inevitable ‘hut’ slung over two dining-room chairs.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.