Got a spirit of adventure? We’ve got the perfect blanket for you…
Whether your adventure is a full escape, a weekend road-trip or simply following your nose on a Sunday drive, we’ve got you. Get excited because our new ‘Adventure Awaits’ series is designed with you in mind.
To debut this series, we are releasing:
“BLACK SAND SUNSET”
A 150cm x 170cm fringed blanket, “Black Sand Sunset” is inspired by our stunning West Coast beaches and the dramatic sunsets over the Tasman Sea. This blanket offers you next-level comfort factor and style while you take advantage of those breath-taking moments in your journey.
With a nod to outdoor blanket tradition, these blankets are fringed. And in keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom, and an ideal blanket for the journey.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 150cm x 170cm – perfect as a picnic or wraparound blanket for both indoor AND outdoor adventures.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.