PINK MISFIT! From our newest collection Quiet Riot. Subscriber Pre-sale Tuesday 9th November
PINK MISFIT - In production on the loom
Subscriber only Pre-sale Tuesday 9th November 7pm
General public online sales available Friday 12th November 7pm
Ok wool lovers, brace yourselves! We are cheering from the hilltops with excitement because our new collection is in production and it’s a riot!
A Quiet Riot.
Inspired by the boldness and fun of 1980’s pop culture, we will wrap you up in vibrant, head-turning colours. Grab the Jaffas, and line up your favourite 80’s movies because our first blanket will bring it all back…
‘Pink Misfit’ is a throwback to the hair spray, eye shadow and tulle from the good times age of fun!!
Each SINGLE sized blankets’ top and bottom edges are stitched with strong NZ cotton in a choice of Bold Turquoise or Hot Pink. KNEE RUG/COT sizes blankets are edged in Hot Pink.
In keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
As with all our Fresh Retro Love Collection blankets the first 50 full size Single blankets to be purchased will have a numbered label making it an even more treasured keepsake.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 151cm x 200cm - ideal for a single or king-single bed blanket; a super generous snuggle blanket; stylish picnic blanket or the inevitable ‘hut’ slung over two dining-room chairs. $299 each.
- Cot/Knee Rug size of 151cm x 100cm will also be available on this release. $149.50 each.
Sorry we are unable to produce larger sizes and keep these beautiful blankets completely New Zealand made.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Sign up for our Newsletter to receive the Subsciber Only Pre-Sale Link Tuesday evening 9th November at 7pm
- General sales will be available online Friday 12th November from 7om
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
Fresh off the loom, prior to the raising (milling and fluffing process)
PINK MISFIT! Due end Oct/Early Nov 2021
Subscriber only Pre-sale dates coming soon. Sign up for our Newsletter to be one of the first to purchase!