Fresh Retro Love designed exclusive blanket
In true retro style, “Cathedral Cove Dreams” - the third release in our “Adventure Awaits” series is channelling some serious ‘Mother Earth’ vibes.
Drawing inspiration from one of New Zealand’s stunning landscape treasures, “Cathedral Cove Dreams” weaves in the earthy tones found in the cavern that defines this iconic beach to create a blanket that is sure to delight.
This is a 150cm x 170cm fringed travel rug offering next-level comfort factor and style while you take advantage of those breath-taking moments in your journey.
In large travel rug size of 150cm x 170cm this blanket is fringed on the top and bottom edges.
In keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Adventure Awaits” embroidered label. As an early purchaser you stand to receive one of the ‘First 50’ off the production line. Each of the first fifty "Cathedral Cove Dreams" travel rugs are individually numbered, making them extra special.
"Cathedral Cove Dreams" travel rugs are $279 each.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 150cm x 170cm – perfect as a picnic or wraparound blanket for your outdoor adventure.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, the last remaining mill in NZ... and us. You are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Buy Now’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.