This blanket is a custom cut KING width of 260cm so it will fit comfortably ACROSS a King bed. The width (which is now the length from chin to toe) is 150cm. Please check against your bed that this is suitable. It may not be long enough for a tall person or extra length bed.
Custom cut 150cm x 260cm
Edged in Magenta
Grape design in new extra fluffy wool. $385
Only one available at this time.
If this is sold out and you would like to order one please message us through the shop contact form. Thank you!
The purples are always a firm favourite in a Winegum roll, so we hunted for sheep with grapeish tints for the fourth instalment of our Winegum collection: “Fresh Grape Love”. (Shout out to ‘Violet’ the 3-year-old Romney).
“FRESH GRAPE LOVE”
Devine purples intermingle with rich red, navy and lime to give you a blanket that you might just want to eat (but please don’t). Starring:
Hat – navy sophistication
Aster – vibrant purple
Lilac – Aster’s quieter friend
Peony – a rich merlot
Vanilla – warm subtle sweetness
Green apple – a crisp contrast that pops
Each blankets’ top and bottom edges are stitched with strong cotton in matching magenta. And in keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 151cm x 200cm - ideal for a single or king-single bed blanket; a super generous snuggle blanket; stylish picnic blanket or the inevitable ‘hut’ slung over two dining-room chairs.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Buy Now’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
Editorial photo credit: Viva Magazine NZ
In line with our returns and refunds policy if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it can be returned to us within 14 days for a full refund (excluding delivery costs)
We are happy to ship Worldwide! For those outside New Zealand and Australia, please first complete your purchase at checkout. We will then contact you with shipping costs based on your location. Thank you :)