Special order for Cushla. 151cm x 180cm
Please note most of the photos are of the Single size blanket. The blanket stitched edging colour is bright matching hot pink only and not part of the numbered First Fifty blankets.
Inspired by the boldness and fun of 1980’s pop culture, we will wrap you up in vibrant, head-turning colours. Grab the Jaffas, and line up your favourite 80’s movies because our first blanket in our newest QUIET RIOT Collection will bring it all back…
Each blankets’ top and bottom edges are stitched with strong cotton in Hot Pink cotton. And in keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size is this item?
- KNEE RUG/COT sized blanket. 151cm x 100cm
This is the product listing for the KNEE RUG/COT size PINK MISFIT! Blanket
For the SINGLE size please click HERE
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Simply add to cart and progress to checkout and will will send your beautiful new blanket to you swiftly.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
In line with our returns and refunds policy if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it can be returned to us within 14 days for a full refund (excluding delivery costs)
We are happy to ship Worldwide! For those outside New Zealand and Australia, please first complete your purchase at checkout. We will then contact you with shipping costs based on your location. Thank you :)