Bargain SECOND. This travel rug had a slightly loose edge on one side where the tucking process wasn't as strong as it should be. So we zig-zagged the edge to make it neat and stronger. Aside from that it is exactly as it should be!
“DOUBLE DENIM” PURE New Zealand Wool TRAVEL RUG!
Get ready for your next outdoor adventure with “Double Denim”! This cozy blanket features a too cool for school plaid design of
five awesome colours:
Electric Blue - Vibrant and fun
Chambray - a very light blue grey
Stonewash - 80’s Denim blue
Whether you're on a camping trip, tucked up watching your favourite Netflix or enjoying a quiet evening around the firepit, “Double Denim” is sure to keep you warm and stylish.
Measuring 150cm x 170cm, this fringed blanket is made of pure New Zealand lambswool, making it both soft and durable. It's perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, and features our very own "Fresh Retro Love" embroidered label.
As an early purchaser you stand to receive one of the ‘First 50’ off the production line. Each of the first fifty "Double Denim" travel rugs are individually numbered, making them extra special.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom, and an ideal blanket for the journey.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 150cm x 170cm – perfect as a picnic or wraparound blanket for both indoor AND outdoor adventures.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.