The 1980’s were punctuated by vibrant, fun colours. We wanted to go ‘all in’ with this, so we hope to have honoured the bright, bold and unapologetically outrageous outfits of the time. “Tim Finn’s Pants” is
designed to stand out from the crowd!
The second release of our ‘Quiet Riot’ collection, this blanket comes in single and cot/knee sizes, and with this extraverted colour combination, we suspect it’s not going to take much “Persuasion” for ya’ll to fall in love!
“TIM FINN’S PANTS”
How did we achieve this look?
Leaky Boat (blue)
*Fabulous Fresh Retro Love custom colours
155cm x 100cm Perfect for a Cot/Baby Blanket or cosy Knee Rug.
Please note most of the photos in this product listing are of the larger SINGLE size.
Each blanket’s top and bottom edges are stitched with strong cotton in Leaky Boat Blue.
In keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size is this item?
- Cot/Knee Rug sized blanket. 155cm x 100cm
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, one of the last remaining mills in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Simply add to cart and progress to checkout and we will send your beautiful new blanket to you swiftly.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
In line with our returns and refunds policy if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it can be returned to us within 14 days for a full refund (excluding delivery costs)
We are happy to ship Worldwide! For those outside New Zealand and Australia, please first complete your purchase at checkout. We will then contact you with shipping costs based on your location. Thank you :)