Beautiful Fresh GRAPE Love in half full size making it just perfect for a knee rug, shoulder throw, cot or baby blanket.
150cm x 100cm
Magenta Edge Blanket stitching.
The purples are always a firm favourite in a Winegum roll, so we hunted for sheep with grapeish tints for the fourth instalment of our Winegum collection: “Fresh Grape Love”. (Shout out to ‘Violet’ the 3-year-old Romney).
“FRESH GRAPE LOVE”
Devine purples intermingle with rich red, navy and lime to give you a blanket that you might just want to eat (but please don’t). Starring:
Each blankets’ top and bottom edges are stitched with strong cotton in magenta. And in keeping with the heritage of these blankets, they are finished off with our very own “Fresh Retro Love” embroidered label.
Join an exclusive club: For each new release, we commemorate the first 50 blankets sold with embroidered numbering on the label, and a 'First50' swing tag. Get in quick!
This is not just a blanket, it’s an heirloom. The perfect gift for that special occasion.
Are these refurbished blankets?
- No, these are an entirely new product – fresh off the production line.
What size are they?
- 150cm x 100cm - ideal as a light knee rug, shoulder chill fender, cot or baby blanket.
What are they made of?
- In order to bring you the softest lambswool possible, these blankets are created using the latest milling technology and are 100% Pure New Zealand Wool.
What are they like?
- This is a high-quality product made right here in New Zealand. The wool is fluffy, gentle, light, and clean, with all the benefits that come with wool as a product (along with that unmistakeable wool smell, which is pure comfort).
Am I supporting local?
- In purchasing this product, you are supporting a tonne of local. From the little lamby on the hill, to the farmer (and his dog), the shearers, the scourers, the last remaining mill in NZ... and us. You can polish that halo, because you are supporting THREE NZ industries: primary, manufacturing and innovation. How good?
How do I order?
- Click on the ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Buy Now’ link at the top of this page.
Thank-you for supporting local. Nothing beats the quality, heritage, and connection that comes from buying New Zealand wool.
In line with our returns and refunds policy if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it can be returned to us within 14 days for a full refund (excluding delivery costs)
We are happy to ship Worldwide! For those outside New Zealand and Australia, please first complete your purchase at checkout. We will then contact you with shipping costs based on your location. Thank you :)